I recently got a samsung i900 (Omnia) which is a really great phone. With 5mp camera, up to 32gb memory (internal + external) and windows mobile ver6.1 operated you are definitely gonna fall in love with this thing. Some people say its an iPhone killer but I wouldnt know since I didnt get the chance to experience iPhone. Anyway, lets make this nerdy entry short because I know the people who read my blogs are not into gadgets and other nerdy stuff that I like such as Cosplay and videogames. oh by the way speaking of videogames I cant wait to see the PSP killer handheld gaming device of xbox harharhar.

alrighty, where was I?, yeah network provider

Globe doesnt have the GPRS setting for this device. How crappy is that? I havnt tried calling Smart yet since I like the IDD rates that globe offers and no solid reason to go the other way yet. but come on! this phones features such as video call, MMS, GPS, Podcast are gonna be useless if I dont have a darn connection! I mean I dont have wifi connectivity available all the time! I cant stay in front of Philam tower or starbucks or where have you all the time!

ARGH!!! DARN DARN DARN DARN!! ........... DARN!

i tried using xda setting but it doesnt work! DARN!

AND I MISS THE COSPLAY THAT WAS RECENTLY HELD AT MEGAMALL! another DARN! =P

whew~ i think i need tons of chocolates!

chocolate = endorphin = happy happy joy joy! =P